Action Plan till 31st May, 2020
MUL has decided to follow below action plan during the closure of University till 31st
May, 2020 due to pandemic of COVID-19.
- All administrative, faculty and non-teaching staff will work from home.
- All the official communications will be carried out through official email addresses.
- The Directorate of Academics will ensure the start of ONLINE Classes as per the following schedule.
- Morning & Evening Classes 6th April 2020
- Weekend Classes 10th April 2020
- The Directorate of Academics will be issuing guidelines related to the ONLINE Classes from time to time.
- Latest Academic Calendar for Spring 2020 will also be prepared by Directorate of Academics for further approval of the Vice Chancellor and notification by the Registrar office.
- The heads of the departments will continue supervising their departmental work by facilitating their students and their faculty to ensure the start of ONLINE Classes from 6th April 2020.
- The clerks of different departments will continue doing their official work under the supervision of their departments from their homes.
- The guidelines and codes of conducts for online classes issued by the Directorate of Academics shall be followed in letter and spirit by all heads, faculty members and students.